1) 1:07mins: Emma Snowsill’s winning margin over silver medallist Vanessa Fernandes at the 2008 Beijing Games
2) 6,453,682: population of Rio
3) 2: The highest number of Olympic tri medals won, held by Simon Whitfield and Bevan Docherty
4) 5th: The highest Olympic finish to date for a GB female (Helen Jenkins at London 2012 ) Will this change…?
5) 4: Number of paratri categories at Rio. PT1, PT2 and PT4 for men, PT2, PT4 and PT5 for the women.
6) Dec 11th: Date paratriathlon was officially added to the Rio Paralympic Games
7) 65%: Brit medal favourite Alison Patrick’s ITU win percentage in the PT5 category
8) 1 marriage between two Olympic gold medallists – 2008 champs Jan Frodeno and Emma Snowsill
9) 9th: Brit Simon Lessing’s position at the 2000 Games, after being favourite for gold
10) 29:07Alistair Brownlee’s winning run split at the 2012 Olympic Games
11) 15cm: After 51.5km of racing, the winning margin of Nicola Spirig over Lisa Norden at London 2012
12) 1502 Date the Rio area was first encountered by Europeans
13) 38m: Height in metres of the Christ the Redeemer statue
14) $9.7 billion: Budget of the 2016 Olympic Games
15) 4km: Length of Copacabana beach
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey